What are cookies:
- to determine which sites and features are most frequently used by visitors, we can best tailor our offer to your needs;
- remember our customers' credentials so they don't have to enter them every time;
- the correct functioning of our site in order to complete the purchase process with the least difficulty;
You can find more general information about cookies here
What cookies we use:
Cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies" that are only temporary and remain stored in your browser until you close the browser, and long-term "persistent cookies" that remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them ( keeping cookies on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, a cookie can be divided into:
- conversions, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which, combined with conversion, helps analyze the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize ad content and target it correctly
- analytics that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it
- essential for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency in order to better tailor the display of Internet advertising banners to the websites you display. However, this information does not identify you.
We use the following cookies on our site:
- AdWords (Tracking, Remarketing)
- Google Analytics (Analytical, Tracking)
- Sociální: Facebook, Google + (Tracking, Konverzní)
- Heuréka, Zboží (Tracking, Konverzní)
You can find information about browsers and how to set cookies preferences on the following websites:
An efficient cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Těmito tlačítky podpoříte a doporučíte naše stránky ostatním uživatelům internetu. Děkujeme.
Практическое исследование износа дисковых фрез компании «GSP», в качестве режущего инструмента учитывая технологические требования к подготовки сварочных кромок, под автоматическую сварку неповоротных кольцевых стыков.
Cílem projektu je zavedení inovační výroby extrémně tenkých radiusových fréz.
Cílem projektu je vybudování nových ostřících kapacit pro ozubení pilových kotoučů.